30 January 2009

Over my head much?

I'm going to be completely honest here....I am drowning with anticipation and fear! LOL. I want to do this coupon thing, very badly, but there is SOOO much out there. Right now Amber is like my right arm...if she hadn't given me so many pointers I would have been WAYYY more lost! (TY Amber!!)

I'm trying to take a few of my friends suggestions and meal plan. You would think as a mother of two I would have already been doing that (but not so much!) Any tips on great meal planning websites? I can cook decently, but I am by far not a chef!!!! I don't like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen (there's always more important things to do!) so I like quick (cheap) recipes.

3 comments:

  1. Organizing Junkie has a Menu Plan Monday. The link to that sight is http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday

    Also, the link to this weeks Menu Plan Monday is http://orgjunkie.com/2009/01/menu-plan-monday-jan-26th-giveaway.html

    Not to overwhelm you or anything, but this is a great site if you are looking for meal planning ideas. 531 ladies posted their meal plans this week alone. It has really helped me be accountable to meal planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome! I'm so glad I could help you out in this. It was overwhelming to me at first too, but just stick with it. It will be worth it when you see the savings!
    Some of the sites I gave you have meal planning every week. Money Saving Mom has $40/week menu planning that she posts every Monday.
    AND, I have a ton of recipes that are SUPER easy, cheap, and filling. I'll find them and send them to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys (well, ladies, lol) are total life lines!! I'm a complete slowtard for never thinking through menu planning.

    ReplyDelete